Ideas for creating a successful exhibition stand
Exhibition stands need to attract their target audience
At the planning stage you need to decide who you are trying to attract to your exhibition stand. You should define who you are trying to appeal to as much as who you are not interested in.
The content on you stand will be influenced by this guideline and you will end up with messaging and content that will appeal more to your target audience. You may attract fewer visitors overall but get more relevant visitors.
Take for example an exhibition stand promoting a new application for a smartphone that is likely to appeal to a younger age group. The messaging and content could be conveyed using messaging that appeals to a younger audience.
Exhibition Stands and technology
The world is changing very quickly so creating a successful experience is a combination of the traditional methods combined with the use of easy-to-use technology.
There is a wide range of affordable technology now which includes the use of interactive screens, videos, games sitting alongside the traditional methods of interaction. This can extend to include the use of web and social media.
Exhibition stands should deliver a good experience
Creating a memorable experience for your visitors required a well thought out design. You will have to consider
How much content to show - This need to be limited so the key messages are delivered.
- Don’t create barriers- Make it easy for visitors to get to you so they can interact.
- Is there space for visitors to consider your offering and ask questions?
- Are you using the technology (videos etc) to help deliver the right experience?
- Is there information online which will help visitors find the answer to questions before, during and after the exhibition?
- Do you have a call to action on the stand or online so visitors can get involved?
- Will visitors remember your exhibition stand in the following days or weeks?
This is a few of the significant issues you may want to consider.
Choose the right event for your exhibition stand
Choosing the right event for your exhibition stand is crucial if you want to reach the right target audience. You should research the profile of the likely audience and say no to the exhibitions which don’t have enough of the people attending who fall into your target audience.
There are a lot of skill and experience goes into deciding the best exhibition stand for your business. Why not get in touch with people who know all the ins and out of successful exhibitions. We at Coker Expo are happy to heap do advise so please get in touch.