Hand Sanitising Station for Children
Adjustable height and 2 Graphic designs
Hand Sanitising Station for Children, ideal for Schools, Nurseries, Soft play areas, Leisure centres, Zoo, Outdoor activities centres, indoor activity centres, Restaurants and Public houses.
A Children’s Multi-Height Sanitising Unit which has been specifically designed to be a fun, friendly and durable unit – helping younger children engage proactively with hygiene practices.
This bright engaging unit is accessible for wheelchair users and has an adjustable dispenser height from 500mm – 900mm; age appropriate for Early Years, KS1 and KS2 children.
The unit has a blue glossy powder coated finish that is easy to wipe down and keep sanitised. It is very stable and has no sharp edges making it a great child friendly solution that can be used in busy high traffic kids’ areas.
- The height is adjusted using a simple slider mechanism which is hand tightened at the rear of the unit, giving four available fixing points
- For added stability, the unit has a secure linking chain for high traffic environments or where the unit is not supervised, to enable it to be fixed to a wall
- Mounted hand sanitiser dispenser (which can be securely fixed if required)
- The unit is quick to deploy and reposition and comes flat packed in a single box
- Dispenser and lollypop graphics are printed on magnetic vinyl
- Choose from two standard magnetic vinyl graphics (Hippo design/Pink hands)
Dimensions are 1069mm to 1370mm (Overall height) 450mm width 405mm Depth
In order to help schools manage the risk of COVID-19, the Government requires schools to:
- Ensure that pupils clean their hands regularly, including when they arrive at school, when they return from breaks, when they change rooms and before and after eating.
- Regular and thorough hand cleaning is going to be needed for the foreseeable future, and schools need to consider and implement:
- Sufficient hand washing or hand sanitiser ‘stations’ to that all pupils and staff can clean their hands regularly
- Supervision of hand sanitiser use, given risks around ingestion
- Introduce enhanced cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- More frequent cleaning of rooms / shared areas and frequently touched surfaces